Subscribe to Cherries YouTube Channel
Transform technique in Adobe Illustrator
There are many shapes in the images we see everyday that attract us or pop up a question in our mind how these shapes have been created. You might see these types of shapes in an image or a painting or a graffiti on the wall when you walk on the street… You might wonder how they are created or if you can also make one! In this video as a part of our “one minute learning” series we cover the answer on how to design creative shapes using transform effect in Illustrator.
- Open Adobe Illustrator.
- Select the object you want to use for your drawing.
- Go to Effect menu.
- Select Distort and transform from the effect menu.
- In the sub menu select Transform.
- Enable preview in the appeared window.
- Enable the bottom reference point.
- Set the rotate value to 15.
- You are set to go now just increase the number of copies as you desire!
- You can also move the objects horizontally or vertically to create new creative shapes if you wish so.